Current Job Listings at KFMO B104 Radio
KFMO/B104 Radio are looking for a full time News Director for an AM/FM combo in Park HillsMO. Duties include reading and writing news for both stations, covering local city and school board meetings and updating newscasts online. The ideal candidate should have some radio news experience, have a working knowledge of Adobe Audition, Word Press, Facebook, Twitter and Newsready and be a good communicator.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. MKS Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Career opportunity in radio advertising sales!!! B104/KFMO is growing and looking for a career oriented person to help deliver our message to business owners and managers. If you are interested in a rewarding career in radio advertising e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume at 804 St. Joe Drive in Park Hills. B 104/KFMO is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Public File Report MKS Broadcasting, Incorporated
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s EEO Rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit and is required to be placed in public inspection files of the station and posted on the station’s websites, if they have websites.
The FCC’s EEO Rule requires that this report contain the following information.
- A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period;
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the EEO Rule, which should be separately identified by name, address, contact person, telephone number, fax number and email address (if applicable);
- The recruitment source that referred the hire for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
- Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
- A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
EEO Public File Report
October 1, 2011 – September 30, 2012
EEO Public File Report
October 1, 2012-September 30, 2013